Tuesday, January 8, 2013

It's true when they "Opportunity doesn't knock twice." I wish i knew before that it's you and always been you. I wish i knew from the beginning it's you and always been you.. I wish i knew before how to love my self and be happy

I wish you know that you were the one who finally ease those pains heal those wounds i wish you know you were the one who changed the way i see what life is about,I wish you know that it hurts so much to keep this feeling, regret and blame my self realizing i made the wrong choice.I wish you know how painful i am because of it. i wish you know it is exhausting to read ur mind.I wish you know that you are the one who devestating and makes me feel i'm human. Vurnarable. I wish you know you are the reason i quit and done hurting people. I wish you know that it's you that i mean not them not him and not anyone. I wish you know.. I wish.

If i had a chance do what i didn't do. I will choose me. To be happy and it will be you the reason of it.

Now it's too late. The path is already the way it is supposed to be. I lost that opportunity to be happy. And you never know the truth is you.

No comments: