Monday, December 31, 2012

End of the year

So here we are, the last day of twenty o twelve. Many things happens. And can't be written. Happy and sad, they say there's a thin line between happiness and sadness. Is that true?

2012, teach me a lot of things, about responsibility of growing up. And in 2012 i know that life will always happens with it transitions. As You have to adapt, be brave and fight,Be Fearless

Though i found that it's not as easy as i said to be fearless. And having much hard time, and pain when i have to fear it. Surrounded by the thought that i will end up losing alone in this battle Haunt me. well those things makes me grow stronger. Time heals and fix everything..beside because of it i know now who i am and what im capable of... And learn to forgive my self.

Hem I'll remember every precious moment i got in this year. And i'm not regreting about bad things that i did. The mess i made or craziness and madness i've made.. i'm human and will always learning.. i'm just regretting for all the chances i didn't take. So here i am. I don't wanna miss every single of moment and chances again. I'm gonna keep movin until the next chapter. I'm not stopping. Remember i'm not stopping.

Goodbye 2012, thank you for all of those moments. That moments will always captured in my head mind heart

No comments: